Sunday 24 May 2020

Seems like it's something

Last night, my lesson was using the Sogang 2b book.  For some reason I skipped this chapter before, but I will review the other chapters again over the next few lessons and do some workbook activities during my self study time.

오늘 날씨가 어때요?               How's the weather today?
비가 오는 것 같아요!                     Seems like it's raining!

 This was one of the most useful phrases that I have ever learnt you can make endless sentences.

힘든 것  같아요 it seems hard

You try to make your own....

1 comment:

  1. I read about your post of Korean language courses. I agree with you that learning Korean opens the culture of South Korea for the world, and provide cultural and vocational opportunities for everyone. Korean language is useful to learn these days. Korean language is really helpful to understand and talk to Korean people. Korean language opens many doors of career for us. I need willingness to try and keep an open mind. - Korea Language opens many

    ReplyDelete